Monday 20 April 2009

Here is my latest project...

Hannah

A gorgeous Memory Book for 18 year old Hannah. I loved working on this book. In fact, Jay will testify to this fact as I was up most nights until the wee small hours working on it, lol.

Hannah is such a delightful young lady and I hope I've been able to catch a glimpse of her personality within these pages.

Other news. I received Ben and Jennies' Wedding book this week. Its always so exciting seeing for real a new book and I wasn't disappointed. Shutterfly once again have gone above and beyond my expectations with their superb quality and delivery service. The book is awesome and I can't wait to give it to them.

Don't forget, if you would like a Booland Memory Book creating especially for you please email me for further information at booboo6204@hotmail.co.uk

thanks for looking
Hugs
Boo x

No comments:

Post a Comment